Bonstone Fast Set Extreme is a knifegrade (non-sag) exterior epoxy system is suggested for fast setting or cold weather applications where initial setting speed or use in cold temperatures is critical. Unlike most epoxies, Fast-Set™ cures at below freezing temperatures.
The cartridge system eliminates measuring and mixing the two components. Bonstone Fast Set Extreme is easy to use and great for assembly line epoxy fabrication. Use either adapter or our Cartridge Gun to dispense.
Not recommended for interior application-strong odor when applying.
- Cures at below-freezing temperatures
- Very fast setting
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Knife grade (non-sag) viscosity
- Moisture tolerant
- High modulus
- Flowing grade system refer to Fast Set 41
- Re-attaching stone
- Setting cemetery markers
- Structural bonding of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Anchoring of bolts, dowels, rebar, pins, etc
- Structural repair of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Crack injection and repair for natural stone, concrete, wood, etc
- Seals cracks and around injection ports prior to pressure-injection grouting
- Pick-proof sealant around windows, doors, lock-ups, etc., inside correctional facilities