Fast Set™ 41 is suggested for fast setting or cold weather applications, and is ideal for laminating, anchoring and repairing of stone where initial setting speed or use in cold temperatures is critical. Unlike most epoxies, Bonstone Fast Set™ 41 cures at below freezing temperatures.
Fast Set™ 41 cartridge system eliminates measuring and mixing the two components. It is easy to use and great for assembly line epoxy fabrication.
For pail orders, please call (800) 425-2214 to order.
- Ideal for shop fabrication
- Stone Repair
- Structural bonding of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, rebar, pins, etc.
- Structural repair of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Crack injection and repair for natural stone, concrete, wood, etc
- Pick-proof sealant around windows, doors, lock-ups, etc., inside correctional facilities
- Mix Ratio = 1:1 by volume
Set Time = 15 min @ 75°F
- Cures at below-freezing temperatures
- Very fast setting
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Available Colors: Buff or Cream
- 600ml Cartridge
- 2 Quart Kit (1 Qt A + 1 Qt B)
- 2 Gallon Kit (1 Gal A + 1 Gal B)