The Perfect fast-setting epoxy for crack repairs, bonding, and filling hollow and loose tiles.
Express II Flowing Epoxy is a two-part transparent epoxy that sets up in 30 to 60 minutes at 75°F, which enables fabricators to work on the edge in half the time it takes for most epoxies.
Not recommended for bonding light colored granite and marbles.
We strongly suggest using a dual cartridge applicator gun when using 450 ml cartridges.
SHIPS UPS GROUND ONLY! NO AIR SHIPPING!
- Countertop fabrication
- Stone lamination
- Laminating stone to other construction materials
- Excellent for rodding countertops
- Stone patching, mending, repairing and bonding
- Mix Ratio = 2:1 by volume
- Set Time = 30 min @ 75°F
- Fast curing
- Transparent and easily polished
- Exceptional strength & durability
- Excellent clarity—easily colorized
- Holds up through rigorous machining
- Exterior grade epoxy
- Ideal for high humidity or freeze-thaw conditions
- Can be tinted with Liquid Tints
- 50ml Cartridge w/Adaptor
- 50ml Cartridge
- 450ml Dual Cartridge (Strongly suggest using Manual Dual Cartridge Gun)
- 3 Quart Kit (2 Qts A + 1 qt B)
- 3 Gallon Kit (2 Gal A + 1 Gal B)