Fast Set™ 39 Gray is suggested for fast setting or cold weather applications where initial setting speed or use in cold temperatures is critical. Unlike most epoxies, it cures at below freezing temperatures, and is deal for bonding limestone granite.
- Ideal for shop fabrication
- Stone Repair
- Structural bonding of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, rebar, pins, etc.
- Structural repair of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Crack injection and repair for natural stone, concrete, wood, etc
- Pick-proof sealant around windows, doors, lock-ups, etc., inside correctional facilities
- Mix Ratio = 1:1 by volume
Set Time = 15 min @ 75°F
- Cures at below-freezing temperatures
- Very fast setting
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Light Gray color
- 6 Quart Kit (3 Qts A + 3 Qts B)
- 2 Gallon Kit (1 Gal A +1 Gal B)