Match™ structural epoxy is a two-part high performance adhesive used mainly for bonding, miters and anchoring of limestone and granite for exterior applications. It offers a paste consistency, like pancake batter, and has a medium set time allows for adjusting stone or anchors in various applications . It can also is used for laminating stone to other construction materials.
For pail kits size, please call to (800) 425-2214 to order.
- Ideal for bonding porous granites and limestone
- Mending stone
- Bonding stone to other construction materials
- Exterior limestone and granite applications
- Not recommended for patching
- Dutchman repairs
- Mix Ratio = 2:1 by volume
- Set Time = 2-4 hrs @ 75°F
- Will not stain or wet out stone
- Can be tinted to most colors of stone for a nominal fee
- Colors Available: Buff, Gray and Tan
- 6 Quart Kit (4 Qts A + 2 Qts B)
- 3 Gallon Kit (2 Gal A + 1 Gal B)