T-2000 is a high-strength epoxy tile adhesive that forms a thick epoxy bed, which allows you to adjust tile, stone, or countertops onto uneven surfaces. This super knife-grade epoxy is also smooth enough for troweling, and is ideal for slab shower bonding- either spot bonding or full trowel.
Exceeds ANSI-A-118.3 requirements. Available in gallon size.
- Tiling walls, boat decks, elevators walls, steel-cased stairs
- Setting stone on a outdoor fireplace
- Adhering stone to stainless steel or aluminum
- Installing countertops
- Working with chemical-resistant areas and other difficult bonding jobs
- Mix Ratio = 3:1 by weight
- Work Time = Greater than 2 hrs @ 75°F
- Chemical Resistant
- T-2000 has low VOC (below 0.500 lbs/gal)
- Outstanding adhesion
- Water clean up
- Long open time
- Sold as One Gallon Unit
- Can be tinted with Liquid Tints.
SDS/TDS available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org