Touchstone Clear Gel
Touchstone Clear Gel Epoxy is smooth, vaseline-like epoxy is handy for joining countertops or laminating edges. The consistency of this knife-grade epoxy allows you to squeeze out thin bond lines, so that clamping doesn’t produce a mess of displaced adhesive. Touchstone Clear Gel epoxy is a versatile product, and works great as a patching compound for interior countertops.
Touchstone Clear Gel Epoxy is easily tinted for true colors, and delivers high bond strength. It is also polishable, and has a medium set time of 3 hours. Applying heat shortens set time.
We also offer a dual cartridge applicator gun for use with 450 ml cartridges.
- Transparent and easily polished
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Excellent clarity and easily colorized
- Fast curing
- Holds up through rigorous machining
- Exterior grade epoxy
- Ideal for high humidity or freeze-thaw conditions
- Knife grade (non-sag) viscosity
- Countertop fabrication
- Excellent for rodding countertops
- Stone lamination
- Laminating stone to other construction materials
- Rodding countertops
- Stone patching (interior only), mending, repairing and bonding