Express II Flowing
The Perfect fast-setting epoxy for crack repairs, bonding, and filling hollow and loose tiles.
Express II Flowing Epoxy is a two-part transparent epoxy that sets up in 30 to 60 minutes at 75°F, which enables fabricators to work on the edge in half the time it takes for most epoxies.
Not recommended for bonding light colored granite and marbles.
SHIPS UPS GROUND ONLY! NO AIR SHIPPING!
- Countertop fabrication
- Stone lamination
- Laminating stone to other construction materials
- Excellent for rodding countertops
- Stone patching, mending, repairing and bonding
- Mix Ratio = 2:1 by volume
- Set Time = 30 min @ 75°F
- Fast curing
- Transparent and easily polished
- Exceptional strength & durability
- Excellent clarity—easily colorized
- Holds up through rigorous machining
- Exterior grade epoxy
- Ideal for high humidity or freeze-thaw conditions
- Can be tinted with Liquid Tints
- 50ml Cartridge w/Adaptor
- 50ml Cartridge
- 450ml Dual Cartridge
- Quart Kit (2qts A + 1 qt B)
- Gallon Kit (2 Gallons 1 + 1 Gallon B)