Express II Knifegrade
Express II Knifegrade Epoxy is a two-part transparent epoxy that sets up in 30 – 45 minutes at 75° F and will enable the fabricator to work on the edge in half the time it takes for most epoxies.
The gel consistency allows for tight lamination’s and the squeeze-out of epoxy is less messy than flowing systems.
Not Recommended For Laminating Light-Colored Stones.
SHIPS UPS GROUND ONLY! NO AIR SHIPPING!
- Countertop fabrication
- Excellent for rodding countertops
- Stone lamination
- Laminating stone to other construction materials
- Rodding countertops
- Stone patching, mending, repairing and bonding
- Mix Ratio = 2:1 by volume
- Set Time = 30 min @ 75°F
- Fast curing
- Transparent and easily polished
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Excellent clarity — easily colorized
- Holds up through rigorous machining
- Exterior grade epoxy
- Ideal for high humidity or freeze-thaw conditions
- Knife grade (non-sag) viscosity
- Can be tinted with Liquid Tints
- Quart Kit (2qts A= 1qt B)
- Gallon Kit (2 Gallons A + 1 Gallon B)