Express II Knifegrade
Express II Knifegrade Epoxy is a two-part transparent epoxy that sets up in 45 – 60 minutes at 65° F and will enable the fabricator to work on the edge in half the time it takes for most epoxies.
The gel consistency allows for tight laminations and the squeeze-out of epoxy is less messy than flowing systems.
Not Recommended For Laminating Light-Colored Stones.
SHIPS UPS GROUND ONLY! NO AIR SHIPPING!
- Fast curing
- Transparent and easily polished
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Excellent clarity — easily colorized
- Holds up through rigorous machining
- Exterior grade epoxy
- Ideal for high humidity or freeze-thaw conditions
- Knife grade (non-sag) viscosity
- Countertop fabrication
- Excellent for rodding countertops
- Stone lamination
- Laminating stone to other construction materials
- Rodding countertops
- Stone patching, mending, repairing and bonding