TravFill™ is a two-component, lime-based, latex modified filler material for travertine floors, fabrication of stone slabs and other porous stones.
Note: This is a freezable product, and, during periods of cold weather, shipping may be delayed to ensure the highest quality.
- Filling voids and pits in travertine floors
- Skim coating vertical stone
- Designed for durable aesthetic repairs
- Create a honed travertine like finish
- Easy to mix and apply to your surface
- Designed as a slurry or knife grade application
- Slight over fill technique for floor machining
- Mix Ratio = add latex to form slurry to mortar consistency
- Set Time = 1-3 hrs @ 75°F
- Fast cure
- Low cost
- Breathable-moisture vapor permeability
- Colors Available: Neutral and Travertine
- 7lb Kit
- 63lb Kit
- Can be tinted with Bonstone Powdered Tints and Stone Dusts.
SDS/TDS available upon request at email@example.com