Bonstone Fast Set Extreme is a knifegrade (non-sag) exterior epoxy system is suggested for fast setting or cold weather applications where initial setting speed or use in cold temperatures is critical. Unlike most epoxies, Fast-Set™ cures at below freezing temperatures.
The cartridge system eliminates measuring and mixing the two components. Bonstone Fast Set Extreme is easy to use and great for assembly line epoxy fabrication. Use either adapter or our Cartridge Gun to dispense.
Not recommended for interior application-strong odor when applying.
- Cures at below-freezing temperatures
- Very fast setting
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Knife grade (non-sag) viscosity
- Moisture tolerant
- High modulus
- Flowing grade system refer to Fast Set 41
“I used Fast Set Extreme to glue down 2 five foot tall bronze elephants to a concrete base. The client had them moved. They had to break up the concrete and grind the concrete from the feet of the elephants. Pretty impressive!” – Joe M.
“Used the Fast Set Extreme for the first time today. Awesome product. I do high end renovations that no one else wants to attempt This is by far the best epoxy on the market!”
– David, Rioux Renovations
- Re-attaching stone
- Setting cemetery markers
- Structural bonding of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Anchoring of bolts, dowels, rebar, pins, etc
- Structural repair of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Crack injection and repair for natural stone, concrete, wood, etc
- Seals cracks and around injection ports prior to pressure-injection grouting
- Pick-proof sealant around windows, doors, lock-ups, etc., inside correctional facilities
Mix Ratio = 1:1 by volume
50ml Cartridge w/out Adapter, 50ml Cartridge w/ Adapter, 250ml Cartridge, 250 ml Cartridge Case (12 cartridges), Gallon Case, Pail Kit