Historic Restoration Mortar (HRM) is a two-component, lime-based, latex modified mortar for the restoration of historic masonry structures. It is ideal for pits in the face, open cracks, and patching for limestone and sandstone.
Note: During periods of cold weather, shipping of this product may be delayed to ensure the highest quality.
- Matches Natural Finish
- Fast Setting (30-60 minutes @ 75F)
- Easy to Use
- Strong Bond
- V.O.C. Free
- Available in 3 standard Colors
- Custom Color Matching Service available
“I recently began using Historic Restoration Mortar to repair broken headstones. I had been using epoxies that I was never content with. HRM is fantastic!”
— Stone Revival Historical Preservation
- Surface repairs to historic stone and masonry structures.
- Skim coating vertical stone
- Designed for durable aesthetic repairs
- Easy to mix and apply to your surface
- Designed as a slurry or knife grade application
- Repair pits and holes
- High bond adhesive
Neutral, Gray, Indiana Buff
Mix Ratio = add latex to form slurry to mortar consistency
7lb, 63lb, Repair Kit