Duropoxi F is the newest innovation in epoxy adhesive technology from Bonstone. Duropoxi F has the same strength characteristics as the original Duropoxi with the added benefit of remaining flexible.
Most epoxies become rigid or semi-rigid when fully cured. This innovative formula remains flexible after it is cured when applied to a substrate.
- High strength, flexible bond
- Knife grade (non-sag) viscosity
- Water cleanup
- Working time of 3 hours at 75 F
- Mosaic Tile installation on uneven surfaces
- Laminating thin stone or ceramic tile veneer to a flexible substrate
- Stone monument and mausoleum construction
- Concrete, masonry and stone bonding
- General purpose adhesive for concrete, masonry, stone, metal, and wood
- Bonding stone to stone
- Setting stone pavers and tiles
- Can be used to spot bond or applied with a trowel
- Bonding stone to steel