Bonstone Crack Repair 28
Concrete Crack Filler & Bonding Agent
Crack Repair 28 is a medium viscosity epoxy cartridge system, which is generally used for injecting into horizontal wide cracks in stone. On vertical applications a capping compound should be used to seal the crack.
It is a little thicker in viscosity than the Crack Repair 31, but still flows. Crack Repair 28 works great for bonding new concrete to existing concrete and injection into wider masonry and stone cracks. Cracks must be capped for vertical applications.
- Bonding new concrete to existing concrete
- Injection for wider cracks
- Mix Ratio = 2:1 by volume
Set Time = 3 hrs @ 75°F
- Structural grade epoxy for injection
- Meets ASTM C-881, Types I, II, IV, V; Class C, Grade 2
- Can be tinted with Liquid Tints
- Use with Small Long Nozzle
- Available in 450ml Cartridge