Bonstone Crack Repair 31
Stone Filler Repair for Thin, Horizontal Cracks
Crack Repair 31 is generally used for injecting into horizontal thin cracks in stone with a little thinner in viscosity than Crack Repair 28. It works great for bonding new concrete to existing concrete and injection into thinner cracks. On vertical applications a capping compound should be used to seal the crack.
SHIPS UPS GROUND ONLY! NO AIR SHIPPING!
- Horizontal cracks in stone
- Engineering grade epoxy for injection
- Injection for thin cracks
- Mix Ratio = 2:1 by volume
Set Time = 3 hrs @ 75°F
- Meets ASTM C-881, Type I, II; Class C, Grade 1
- Use with Small Long Nozzle
- Can be tinted with Liquid Tints
- Available in 450ml cartridge